BioZyme® Inc is looking for a Beef Development & Field Support Leader. The Beef Development and Field Support Leader is a full-time position that will be located in the BioZyme corporate office in St. Joseph, MO. The position will help spur the growth of BioZyme by being responsible for providing insight and expertise in the area of beef cattle business development as well as technical support to the sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Function as the recognized expert for BioZyme within the beef industry.
- 25% Sales, 25-50% Technical Field Support, 25% Marketing/Product Development Support
- Take an active leadership role at trade and consumer events serving as an advocate for BioZyme.
- Support growth of BioZyme brand and trade awareness through active editorial involvement in key trade and consumer publications.
- Take an active leadership role in project coordination and create synergies between sales force, specific growth accounts and prospective accounts.
- PhD degree in Beef / Ruminant Nutrition.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively present, interact with and negotiate with key influencers and customers.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively present, interact with and negotiate with the National Sales Directors and the related area sales managers.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Effective use of computer technology including Web-based technologies and Microsoft Office applications.
- Extensive travel is required in this role, approximately 140-180 days per year within the United States, primarily.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to HR@biozymeinc.com.