BioZyme® Inc is looking for a Sure Champ Marketing Intern for this summer. This 4-week long internship position will focus on the preparation and execution of events leading up to and at the Junior National Hereford Expo. The internship runs from June 18 – July 13, 2018. BioZyme will work with the intern to accommodate housing needs during the short time he or she is in St. Joseph.
- The intern will work closely with the Event & Training Coordinator.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of Sure Champ, Vita Charge and VitaFerm promotion and education at the Junior National Hereford Expo.
- Participate in planning meetings to strategize for the maximum exposure during the NJHE, both in person and online.
- Pack and unpack booth supplies and materials.
- Conduct booth set-up on-site and work the booth during the event.
- Complete public Relations responsibilities as needed.
- Perform post-event customer follow-up and event evaluation
- Submit a final evaluation of the internship and the event to the Director of Strategic Marketing
- College student who has completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in the areas of agriculture, marketing or public relations.
- A working knowledge of the show livestock industry is preferred, but not required.
- A willingness to learn and understand the benefits of the Sure Champ, Vita Charge and VitaFerm brands and product lines.
- Competencies (Preferred):
- Problem Solving Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Planning & Organizational Skills
- Required Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including public speaking.
- Must be willing to relate to customers and potential customers of all ages.
- Ability to effectively work as a part of a team and independently.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes and bags.
- Ability to respect and follow direction of superior.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and two letters of reference by February 15 to Jackie Lackey, Director of Strategic Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.