BioZyme® Inc is looking for a General Manager for Peets. The Peet’s General Manager is a hands-on, number-driven individual who can lead, develop, and manage the Peets Feed Division to drive and achieve sustainable and profitable growth.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Division including Production, Distribution, Sales, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, Finance and Nutrition;
- Develop and execute the Division’s business strategies in order to attain the Company’s goals;
- Keep the President fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the day-to-day operations of the Division towards the achievement of its established goals and of all material deviations from these goals or objectives;
- Ensure company policies are communicated all the way from the top down and that they are followed at all times;
- Communicate and maintain relationships with business partners, customers and authorities;
- Oversee the company’s financial performance;
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of Division employees providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance ultimately implementing a mechanism to evaluate the performance of all employees;
- Stay involved in daily operations to provide the ability to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems;
- Act as the public relations representative of the Division in ways that strengthen its profile;
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure survival and growth;
- Ensure the development of health and safety practices for the Corporation and oversee compliance with those practices;
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus and service and encourages individual integrity.
- Required Education – BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Required Work Experience – At least 5 years working experience in Feed Industry. Proven experience as General Manager or other managerial position with manufacturing background.
- Competencies (Preferred):
- Problem Solving Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Planning & Organizational Skills
- Required Skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Uncompromising integrity
- Ability to respect and follow direction of superior
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to HR@biozymeinc.com.