BioZyme® Inc. is looking for an Area Sales Manager for the territory that includes Pennsylvania and New York. The Area Sales Manager (ASM) needs to sell and service the existing dealer network and customer base, identify and cultivate new dealership and growth opportunities, work associated trade shows and events in which participation will help grow the business of the represented territory.
- This is a full-time position and will require managing your time and efforts to grow our business. Significant growth will occur through identifying and establishing an effective dealer network within your assigned market area. The customer base should also include veterinarians, nutritionists, feed mills and producers, in addition to or on behalf of the local dealer.
- You will be expected to identify and maintain contact with both customers and prospects at their place of business to sell BioZyme products, programs, and services. Overnight travel and weekend hours are required.
- You are expected to develop quarterly and annual action plans with the sales management team. They will review and evaluate with you monthly to monitor progress and recommend appropriate modifications.
- You will be asked to develop a target “key account list”. Progress on your “key account list” should be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- You are expected to update the customer system on a regular basis.
- You are expected to maintain prospect records containing account sales potential data and interview records on all.
- You will consult or seek support to provide consulting with clients in the use of company’s products and services.
- You are expected to ensure that company policies are followed in settlement of each customer’s account.
- Your attendance is expected at all requested company sales and training meetings.
- You are encouraged to recommend product changes and new product ideas. In addition, you are encouraged to report competitive activities, which may affect company policy, sales, and marketing programs.
- You are expected to submit a weekly call and expense report by Monday the following week.
- You are expected to provide timely follow-up on sales leads and communications from/to the corporate office.
- You are asked to refer sales leads outside your assigned territory to your boss for further instruction. Your boss may ask that you assist another ASM in developing the lead, ask that you turn the lead over to another ASM, or if deemed in the best interest of the company and customer may assign the account to you.
- You are responsible for adhering to the Company branding and marketing guidelines and to not provide marketing materials without approval from corporate.
- Required Education – Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Required Work Experience – Minimum of two years related experience
- Competencies (Preferred):
- Problem Solving Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Planning & Organizational Skills
- Strong computer skills to assist in development and support of critical software tools which support product sales
- Required Skills
- Strong technical skills and understanding of digital media
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, public speaking and technical writing.
- Must be able to inspire with creativity and confidence in product line knowledge and conviction around product performance.
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop and leverage collaborative relationships.
- Ability to effectively work as a part of a team and team building skills.
- Uncompromising integrity.
- Ability to respect and follow direction of superior.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to HR@biozymeinc.com.