The Outreach Support North Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the new dealer process is efficient, effective and friendly for the North team. Oversees all the North 1- and 2-star Dealers/Dealer SP and Sub-Dealers and works closely with the Sales Team to ensure sales grow and customers get supported and also is responsible for recruitment of New Dealers/Dealer SP and Sub-Dealers in the North.
- Manages all new North dealer requests including approval and discussion with the appropriate ASM to ensure a response the defined timeliness standard. Add comments in BO.
- Manages all completed North Dealer Agreements, Credit Check and/or ACH form ensuring they exist and are properly filed, scanned in BO and organized.
- Ensures the entire new dealer on boarding process, from request to the 1-year follow-up is documented and implemented in a timely fashion.
- Enters all activities completed into back office.
- Works closely and communicates with ASMs and customer service and or other teams as required or requested.
- Must contact all North 1- and 2-stars Dealers/Dealer SP and Sub-Dealers with no recent activity in the past 45 days.
- Inbound Recruits for the North team to ensure 50 new Dealers/Sub-Dealers (not from dealer requests) for the year.
- Insures 50 new Dealers from inbound dealer request.
- Works closely with the North Sales Team to ensure a 20% increase in sales for the 1 and 2 North star accounts.
- Attends all Sales Meetings, Dealer Retreat, and other meetings as needed.
- Contact all 1- and 2-star Buying Through Supplement Supplier/Move to either Sub-Dealer or Buying Through Source.
- Helps ASM manage their Dealer Leads in BO.
- Help with Employee Engagement activities.
- Buying through Supplier.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recommends process improvements.
- May require some nights and weekends.
- Required Education – High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Required Work Experience- 2 years of call center, sales, customer service or customer support.
- Competencies (Preferred):
- Problem Solving Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Planning & Organizational Skills
- Required Skills
- Exemplary attention to detail, leadership, organizational, multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work as a part of a team and team building skills
- Uncompromising integrity
- Ability to respect and follow direction of superior
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Basic Keyboarding Skills
- Excelling written and verbal communications skills
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to be reliable and punctual: strong initiative
Applications with resumes, three references and cover letters can be sent to Avens Ridgeway at email@example.com.
This job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purposes of the job and the key responsibilities. The job description may not be inclusive of all duties and assignments. Job duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or revised at the discretion of management. This is a description of the way this position is designed to be performed and does not address the potential for accommodation, which would be addressed on a case-by-case basis.