BioZyme Incorporated is seeking an Area Sales Manager to cover the state of Nebraska.
Basic duties include:
- This is a full-time position and will require managing your time and efforts to grow our business. Significant growth will occur through identifying and establishing an effective dealer network within your assigned market area. The customer base should also include veterinarians, nutritionists, feed mills and producers, in addition to or on behalf of the local dealer.
- Identify and maintain contact with both customers and prospects at their place of business to sell BioZyme products, programs, and services. Overnight travel and weekend hours are required.
- Develop quarterly and annual action plans with the sales management team.
- Develop a target “key account list”.
- Update the customer system on a regular basis.
- Maintain prospect records containing account sales potential data and interview records on all.
- Consult or seek support to provide consulting with clients in the use of company’s products and services.
- Attend all requested company sales and training meetings.
BioZyme offers a competitive salary, performance bonus and multiple retirement and health benefits.