BioZyme is seeking an Outreach Support Coordinator based in St. Joseph, MO to support our Outreach Support Center team.
- Perform outbound calls/emails to all contact types assigned for Outreach Support Center and collect correct/update contact information.
- Utilize our data management system and other related software to maintain and track account progress.
- Meet daily call volume expectations, ensuring goals of 200 calls a day and 40 emails sent out a day are met.
- Understand and correctly record responses, code questionnaires and edit interviews.
- Make quality a priority in all aspects of interviewing.
- Execute the work clearly and accurately.
- Displays a courteous and friendly attitude.
- Prepared and able to deal with problem situations that may arise during interviews.
Applications with resumes can be sent to Avens Ridgeway at email@example.com.
This job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purposes of the job and the key responsibilities. The job description may not be inclusive of all duties and assignments. Job duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or revised at the discretion of management. This is a description of the way this position is designed to be performed and does not address the potential for accommodation, which would be addressed on a case-by-case basis.