BioZyme® Inc is looking for a Vitalize Marketing Intern for this summer. The intern has the opportunity to work closely with the marketing team to assist with the creation and implementation of marketing strategies within the performance, rodeo and hunter jumper disciplines. This internship will last approximately 10 weeks during the summer. These strategies will include event, partnership and social strategies.
- The intern will work with closely with various marketing team members to create and implement marketing strategies for our equine business.
- Help develop a marketing plan that reaches the performance horse, rodeo and hunter jumper disciplines and encompasses event planning, partnerships and social media.
- Participate in marketing strategy planning meetings.
- Conduct market research and online data analysis
- Assist in developing content that includes blog posts, news releases, photos.
- Submit weekly progress reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing
- College student who has completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in the areas of agricultural journalism, marketing or public relations
- A working knowledge of the equine industry is preferred, but not required.
- A willingness to learn and understand the benefits of the Vitalize Equine line.
- Competencies (Preferred):
- Problem Solving Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Planning & Organizational Skills
- Required Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, public speaking and technical writing.
- Must be willing to reach out to various groups of people, and communicate our needs and goals.
- Ability to effectively work as a part of a team and independently.
- Ability to respect and follow direction of superior.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and two letters of reference by February 15 to Jackie Lackey, Director of Strategic Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.