Staying relevant in the industry is vital to the success of the BioZyme Inc., Marketing Team. Each year it enters multiple writing, design, PR, and video entries into the Livestock Publications Council (LPC) Annual Meeting held in conjunction with the Ag Media Summit.
This year, BioZyme was recognized across categories for its efforts. This year categories were available for video and PR entries. The contest is sponsored by Modern Litho, who provided plaques for first place and certificates for second and honorable mention.
Livestock Publications Council Contest Results
First Place Wins
BioZyme received first place in two categories:
- Marketing Video Under 3 Minutes – NFR commercial
- PR Campaign for Agricultural Audiences – Lucky 777 Promotion
Second Place Wins
The Team earned three second place honors:
- Marketing Video Under 3 Minutes – Instagram Reel featuring Vitalize® ambassador Evan Donadt
- General Excellence, Story Package – Shelia Grobosky & Hayley Keck
- Miscellaneous writing – Shelia Grobosky – Local Farm Bureau Provides Learning Opportunities to Local Schools
BioZyme also received two Honorable Mentions:
- General Excellence, Newsletter – VISION
- Instructional Story – Shelia Grobosky – How to Define the Stocker Sector
People’s Choice Wins
In the People’s Choice Photography Contest, where online voting takes place during AMS, our Graphic Designer received two honors in the livestock category.
- Katy Holdener, first and third place in livestock category.
In addition to the contest results, Shelia Grobosky, PR & Content Manager, was elected first vice-president of the LPC.
Excellence Is What We Do
Congratulations to our marketing team for their much-deserved recognition. The team doesn’t just support our community and animals with quality content, but they commit to creativity and passion in everything they do. Now that’s care that comes full circle.
To view all the educational blogs and promotional videos created by our award-winning Marketing Team, visit BioZyme’s website.