- The VitaFerm® Conserve™ mineral line is now available! We worked hard during the stay at home order to come up with a line to help producers during these tough times. One ASM said it best, “Producers know that VitaFerm Concept•Aid® is the best and produces the most reliable results for their herd; however, in tough times they have to make tough decisions and sometimes that means sacrificing those reliable results for economics.” VitaFerm didn’t really offer a well marketed option and what we know is that Amaferm® must be present in the herd in good times or in tough times. If the producer can afford to invest in the best, VitaFerm Concept•Aid is it. If tough times make that impossible, VitaFerm Conserve will fit the bill until times allow for the investment in the best herd results in the USA.
VitaFerm Conserve is an economical line of vitamin and mineral supplements for beef cattle that supports the health and condition of the whole herd. It includes the Amaferm® advantage to optimize nutrient digestion and absorption while the vitamin and mineral pack preserves cattle performance. Available formulas include:
- VitaFerm® Conserve™ Line:
- VitaFerm® Conserve™ Garlic
- VitaFerm® Conserve™ CTC 3G
- VitaFerm® Conserve™ Mag
- VitaFerm® Conserve™ Protein Tub
- VitaFerm® Conserve™
VitaFerm Conserve will ship in the new poly bag.
- Published Pallet rates are no longer available via the Terms and Conditions document. In lieu of published rates we have built and launched a new app called LTL Freight Calculator. Estimated shipping rates for LTL shipments can be calculated via the BioZyme Dealer Center and the LTL Freight Calculator.
NOTE: This tool and its results are for estimation purposes only. BioZyme, Inc makes no guarantees that these rates will be accurate when a shipment is rated and booked.
- Vitalize® High Performance and Vitalize® Protein Pellets are no longer bagged with a scoop as the poly bag machine upgrade does not allow for it.
- In response to customer requests for a more durable and weather resistant bag, we are beginning to switch our bagged products from multi-wall, paper to Biaxially Oriented Poly Propylene bags. Vitalize Digest More Plus 40 lb., Vitalize Protein Pellet and Vitalize High Performance, DuraFerm products, and some VitaFerm Concept•Aid Mineral products have begun shipping in the new bags. In July, VitaFerm® HEAT® and the Gain Smart® line will begin shipping in the new bags. The remaining products will transition over the next 6 months.
- The impacts of coronavirus are being felt in the supply chain. The effect is most noticeable for vitamins, which have increased dramatically because of tight global supply. We are working diligently to mitigate the effects of the shortage to our products and minimize price increases.
- Due to reduced fuel demand the ethanol industry has seen significant supply chain challenges. As a result of quality and supply issues we have changed to a new DDGS supplier with a more consistent product. This has resulted in a lighter bulk density and smaller particle size that is noticeable in some of our products.
• Joseph Liebel has joined BioZyme as a Picker.
• Taylor Ware has joined BioZyme for the summer as our Marketing & PR Intern.
• Sean Nurski will be joining BioZyme on July 6 as a Picker.