Below you will find important information about BioZyme’s response to the challenge of COVID-19. To ensure you receive any important updates, please sign up for our text alerts by clicking the link in the top right corner of the Online Dealer Center.
Important Information for BioZyme Dealers:
We understand the growing concern surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities. From the onset of this situation, we have been listening to the experts as we work to meet the challenges of this extraordinary situation. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure we are doing our part to keep everyone in our circle safe, but continue to be able to feed the amazing animals that ultimately contribute to our survival.
We are actively monitoring the situation and assessing risks and are ready to implement immediate changes to ensure a high level of safety and provide the best possible experience during this time.
- We have introduced rigorous additional cleaning procedures to our facilities and have increased the number of wipes, hand sanitizers, and other cleaning materials available to employees while in our facilities.
- We’ve taken sensible steps to help protect our team of employees. This means we’ve advised our employees to follow the public health authorities’ guidance regarding personal health and hygiene. Additionally, we’ve implemented significant social-distancing measures that include moving some of our workforce to home office environments and suspending all non-essential in-person meetings and travel.
- We have advised our sales team against in-person visits as we assess the ongoing situation. We have a talented sales team who knows their territories best, and regardless if they see you in person or not, they will be working from home to best represent you. They will still be accessible via phone, email and text, so reach out to them with your questions or ideas of how we can grow business (times like these tend to help us think).
- Our buildings remain open to transportation and essential visitors. If you have any questions the local number to reach our Customer Care team is: 1-800-821-3070.
Our employees, customers and business partners are the heart of our company and we look forward to serving your needs wherever and however you choose to engage with our products and services.
How BioZyme is Protecting Our Employees:
BioZyme Infectious Disease Preparedness & Response Plan.
Vendor / Visitor Entrance
Vendors and visitors will not be allowed in the building unless:
- It is an employee support vendor. If this is case, they must fill out this BioZyme Health Screening Survey and email it to Sam Norton (email@example.com) before arriving.
- If the vendor or visitor is not an employee support vendor or on the approved visitor list – they will not be allowed in the buildings until after the shelter in place for Saint Joseph, Missouri is no longer in effect.
Essential Employee Letter:
Employees that must come to the Stockyards or Easton facilities to ensure production of our products continues uninterrupted are being provided an essential employee letter to carry with them. Click Here to download the letter.
All employees who are able to work remotely are doing so, including the Sales Team, International Team, Outreach Support Center, Marketing Team and Office Support Staff.