We have lots of changes happening this month. Be sure to check them out below.
- On September 1, the Vitalize® Equine Recovery Gel and Vitalize® Dog Recovery Gel will be renamed to Vitalize® Equine Gel and Vitalize® Dog Gel. This change is being made In order to be in compliance with new state AAFCO and NASC regulations, and in line with BioZyme®’s commitment to producing quality products through a quality process that are represented and registered accurately.
- Temporary Tub Packaging Update: Over the course of the next 4-6 weeks, Consumers will potentially be updating their top plastic slips on all tubs from clear plastic to white plastic due to supply issues. No other changes are being made to the tub products. This change will be temporary lasting between 4-6 weeks.
- We have increased the mold inhibitor in our pelleted Sure Champ® products. This will help our products stay fresh smelling and mold-free while maintaining the quality of nutrients in the product.
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Customers picking up with a livestock trailer must provide a wash out ticket before we will load product. We will not be able to load the trailer if the wash out ticket is not provided.
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Due to consistent service delays, high damage rates and a change to their freight claim reimbursement policy, BioZyme, Inc. is no longer shipping products with Holland Transfer Company. Customers and Area Sales Managers [ASM] can still choose to use Holland Transfer Company for shipping LTL orders. However, both the Customer and the ASM must sign a Release of Liability for each order for which Holland Transfer Company will be used.
- At BioZyme, we are experiencing price hikes due to shortages in both ingredients and materials like packaging. As we always do, we are trying to do everything we can to keep pricing under control.