- On August 1, 2020 BioZyme® implented a manufacturer’s minimum advertised pricing (MAP) policy around all of the small package animal products sold by BioZyme and our sister company Cogent Solutions Group. In order to purchase small pack products, you must acknowledge receipt of the policy. Click Here to fill out the Acknowledgement Form.
- Starting September 1, 2020, Vitalize® Alimend K9 will begin shipping in case quantities of 6 of the 6 oz. bottles.
- Due to feedback from our Dealers and Sales Team, case quantity of the Vitalize® Horse Treats will now be 12 of the 2-lb. bags.
- In response to customer requests for a more durable and weather resistant bag, we have begun switching our bagged products from multi-wall, paper to Biaxially Oriented Poly Propylene bags. Vitalize Digest More Plus 40 lb., Vitalize Protein Pellet and Vitalize High Performance, DuraFerm products, VitaFerm® HEAT®, and some VitaFerm Concept•Aid® and Gain Smart® Mineral products have begun shipping in the new bags. The remaining products will transition over the next 6 months.
- The impacts of coronavirus are being felt in the supply chain. The effect is most noticeable for vitamins, which have increased dramatically because of tight global supply. We are working diligently to mitigate the effects of the shortage to our products and minimize price increases.
- Starting September 1, 2020, Cogent Solutions Group’s animal products will be available on the BioZyme Price List to help streamline the ordering process for dealers. This will include: Hyaluronex® (gallon and half gallon sizes), Trixsyn® Canine, Trixsyn® Feline. Cogent Solutions Group’s human products can still be ordered by contacting Courtney Keller at 859-259-0300.
- As of August 1, 2020, an order may only be cancelled with in the first 24 hours of placing the order. After 24 hours, order cancellations will no longer be accepted. Due to our order and picking process, once an order goes into picking it cannot be changed or deleted. Please review the email confirmation you receive once the order is placed and if changes or cancellations are needed, contact the Outreach Support Center within the 24-hour window.
- As of August 1, 2020 BioZyme® will be implementing a new Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy & Procedure. As a FAMI-QS and Safe Feed/Safe Food Certified facility, we now have to follow a strict new return policy to keep these amazing certifications. The new policy will require the receipt of an RMA tag before a return of product will be accepted. All Products are subject to inspection, prior to any return claim being processed. BioZyme products may not be returned without prior written approval from Biozyme’s Customer Outreach Center. Contact Jennifer Miller at (816) 596-8785 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact Area Sales Manager about returns.
Any floor stock product may be returned if determined by BioZyme to be:
- Product was invoiced by Biozyme within the last 15 days
- Product is not a custom product
- Product has not been unwrapped, opened, or taken off the delivery truck for any reason
- Product still has the license plate attached to the outside of the pallet
- An error caused by BioZyme
CHANGES COMING IN OCTOBER 2020
- In October we will upgrade the Vita Charge Stress Tub (50 lb and 200 lb) and Vita Charge Stress Tub HEAT to a new and improved formula.
- In October we will be adding an exciting new product to the Sure Champ product line. Watch your email, the Online Dealer Center and Dealer Facebook group for details.